Our Marriage

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 14, 2011

Untold Story: Crush

It's been a while. To be exact, almost a year you choose to be someone else husband. frankly speaking i'm really frustrated when I heard about your marriage after all you have promised to me. it take months for me to accept the fact that you are married. what I regret most, I wasted my tears also for months. at that moment, I really believe that I am in love with you which make me sad & mad when you be married. but then I  realise that it only a crush if not I won't likes other guys in a short time.
we never declared as couple but we act like one. we love talking to each other. we love hanging out together. we prank each other. we believe we in love with each other but then it only CRUSH.....

No comments:

Post a Comment